Whoa, it’s almost 2017.
Time to look back at our (personal finance) year and make sure we don’t forget anything great from it.
Hence the reason I reached out to many personal finance bloggers and asked them to link me to one of their best articles in this year.
Here’s our list.
The best Personal Finance Articles in 2016
- The Ultimate Mutual Fund Investing Guide – if you’re looking to invest in mutual funds, this monster guide is the first to look into.
- How to Become a Millionaire – 3 Real Life Stories – millionaires are not always born in rich families. Many of them are self-made. Here are 3 real life stories of how regular people hit it big.
- Robo Investment Advice: The Pros and Cons – investing without the human ‘touch’. Find out if robo investment advisors are what you need.
- Expert Financial Advice; What Not to Do With Your Investments Now – fresh investment advice for those who need it.
- How living full-time in a hotel is cheaper than having an apartment – a remarkable cost / advantage breakdown showing that owning real estate is not always the best solution. A pretty good idea if you have no kids.
- Abolish Welfare Mentality: Janitor Makes $271,000, Why Can’t You Too? – Success is not reserved only for those who were born into money. Here’s a great example of making it big, even if you start from ‘nothing’.
PERSONAL FINANCE LIFESTYLE
- 81 Personal Finance Tips Every Young Adult Should Live By – this is a HUGE list of amazingly well thought tips to put some order in your financial life.
Rockstar Money Challenge #1: What’s Your “Why”? – Let’s find the reason you want to improve your finances. Is it your family? Plans for the future? Huge debt?
5 Personal Finance Lessons from Donald Trump – few of Trump’s secrets in achieving financial success.
The Best Way To Set Goals And Reach Success in 2017 – it’s time for our new year resolutions. Let’s make sure we do make them all happen, though.
- Declining a Million Dollar Deal, and My Upcoming Sabbatical (You Won’t Want to Miss This One ;)) – I won’t spoil it for you, go read the article.
- Are you working for money? – an inspiring article about what matters more in life.
- 8 Daily Rituals Most Millionaires Have in Common – a look into habits successful people have.
- 5 Things You Can do to Become Financially Independent – financial independence is not impossible to achieve. Here are 5 strategies to get you closer to your goals.
- How to Become Financially Independent – the key formula to getting your finances on the right track.
- Should You Pay Your Child for Getting Good Grades? – is money a good incentive for your kids to get better grades?
- This Simple Month-By-Month Strategy Could Help You Save $5,000 This Year – A clear guide to aggressively saving money each month.
- Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub – a simple and inexpensive way to create a homemade scrub.
- 7 Modest Wedding Gifts that I’m Still Enjoying 20 Years Later – wedding gifts don’t have to be extravagant to last long and really be useful. Here are 7 ideas of wedding gifts that passed the test of time.
- How to Negotiate Your Way to a Lower Cable Bill – cable bills are sometimes pretty expensive, here are some tried and tested ways to get it lowered and save more money each month.
Tello Review: A Look at This New No-Fee Cell Phone Provider – a new player in the MVNO market (mobile virtual network operator). Find out more about Tello and if it’s worth switching to.
- 15 Money Saving Tips For Grocery Shopping On A Budget – shopping for groceries can be a great time to save money, or spend too much. Let’s make sure it’s the first option.
- Debt is a Four Letter Word – “you are not borrowing money from the bank, you are borrowing it from your future self”.
Dave Ramsey’s Baby Steps and Why They Work – a look into Ramsey’s 7 baby steps and how they can help you become debt free.
- This Ridiculously Simple Method Can Help You Get Out of Debt – a method that’s both funny and effective for building some better habits (which will help you pay off debt faster).
- The Sensible Way To Get Out Of Debt – strategies that help you get out of debt.
- How I Fell Into $40,000 of Debt and Eventually Got Out – yet another great real-life story about getting in debt and paying it off with a vengeance.
- 5 Ways To Get More Done By Working Less – productivity is something we’re all interested in. Here are some tricks that will help you make really big progress with your work.
- Whole Life Insurance – The Essential Guide – everything you need to know about life insurance.
NOT IN OUR LIST?
Fill in the form and we’ll add you ASAP.
Latest posts by Ramona (see all)
- Look Out! 6 Retirement Mistakes You Need to Avoid - January 16, 2017
- Great Stock Investments for Freelance Traders - January 13, 2017
- How Credit Repair Organizations Can Assist People Under the Water in 2017? - January 12, 2017
- The Best Personal Finance Articles in 2016 - December 31, 2016
- Real Estate: How to Save for a Down Payment on a House Fast - December 26, 2016