Want to earn money blogging?
Not sure where to start?
I’m showing you exactly what ad networks I am using and how much money each one brings me.
These are not huge numbers (yet), since both blogs are still pretty small. It allows you to find out how to monetize your blog from the start and hopefully you’ll be even more successful in your money making journey.
This is the first month for my (hopefully) long and useful series of income reports.
You’ll see here the blogs that earn me money and also the biggest revenue sources.
PERSONAL FINANCE BLOGS – $ 296.51
- Pftoday.com – $172.88
- Dojoblog.net – $123.63
BEST AD REVENUE SOURCES:
|REVENUE SOURCE||MONEY EARNED (USD)|
Advertisers that are not yet performing so well
I am listing here all the advertising programs I am joining now or have using for a while to diversify my income. As soon as they start performing better, I’ll add them into our list above.
GET EXCLUSIVE DETAILS ABOUT HOW TO BUILD A PROFITABLE BLOG
Join our mailing list and get tips on how to grow your blog.
Latest posts by Ramona (see all)
- 5 Ways to Save on Marketing Without Risking Your Revenue - May 23, 2017
- Get Ahead in Your Career by Perfecting Your Presentation Skills - May 23, 2017
- No Budget? No Problem! – You Can Still Build a Great Marketing Strategy - May 17, 2017
- How to Use Swift Transfers to Save Your Business Money - May 9, 2017
- Blog Income Report – March 2017 - April 7, 2017