It’s my 3rd blog income report that I hope will allow you to see how to make money from a small side-project.
As mentioned before, I track the income I get from my 2 personal finance blogs: pftoday.com (the one you’re reading now) and dojoblog.net.
I’m trying all kinds of advertising solutions, from Adsense to private advertisers.
Right now I have discontinued showing Adsense ads, they take up a lot of space and for 2-3 bucks/month it’s really not worth the hassle.
I’m better off promoting private advertisers or just promoting my own stuff (a book, a course, services etc.)
PERSONAL FINANCE BLOGS – $ 592.56
- Pftoday.com – $441.45
- Dojoblog.net – $151.11
BEST AD REVENUE SOURCES:
|REVENUE SOURCE||MONEY EARNED (USD)|
Latest posts by Ramona (see all)
- Blog Income Report – March 2017 - April 7, 2017
- Five Core Essentials of a Home Business - April 5, 2017
- 15 Good, Better and Best Mortgage Tips From the Experts - March 27, 2017
- Blog Income Report – February 2017 - March 15, 2017
- Reverse Mortgages Explained - March 10, 2017