It’s my 3rd blog income report that I hope will allow you to see how to make money from a small side-project.
As mentioned before, I track the income I get from my 2 personal finance blogs: pftoday.com (the one you’re reading now) and dojoblog.net.
I’m trying all kinds of advertising solutions, from Adsense to private advertisers.
Right now I have discontinued showing Adsense ads, they take up a lot of space and for 2-3 bucks/month it’s really not worth the hassle.
I’m better off promoting private advertisers or just promoting my own stuff (a book, a course, services etc.)
PERSONAL FINANCE BLOGS – $ 592.56
- Pftoday.com – $441.45
- Dojoblog.net – $151.11
BEST AD REVENUE SOURCES:
|REVENUE SOURCE||MONEY EARNED (USD)|
Latest posts by Ramona (see all)
- How to start saving money even if you love shopping - June 20, 2017
- What Services Should Your Online Business Invest In? - June 20, 2017
- Why Deliveries Are Important to Your Business - June 20, 2017
- 5 Ways to Earn Real Money by Playing Online Games - June 16, 2017
- How to Build an Investment Strategy In 7 Steps - June 7, 2017