Have You Ever Taken on Too Much Work?

Have you ever over extended yourself with work? I am taking on several big jobs at one time right now. With having a son with some serious medical problems right now, I cannot really afford to turn down work. But now I am wondering how I will get this all done. I am hoping I have not bitten off more than I can chew.

Website
www.baysidegamers.com
I haven't taken double jobs.

When I was working in hospitality, (earning crap then) I have 90mins in the morning and then same in the afternoon before closing. When my time has came up to leave! I tend to stop and leave, but since the person who I am I finish the job then leave. many times that I worked like 30mins overtime. Once an hour! and my point is that I didn't get paid the working over time

Ramona

Administrator
Staff member
Almost always. The weird thing is that, even if I plan on not doing so, I usually have 'slow' weeks and then 3-4 clients at once. Oh, well, that's what nights are for :D

Yes. You just have to work through the workload and learn your lesson. Once you have completed your assignments, you get a sense of achievements.