Stop being broke and turn your life around

Join our friendly community and find out how you can save money, invest better or run a successful business.
Registration is free and takes 1 minute.

Create account

Have You Ever Taken on Too Much Work?

Have you ever over extended yourself with work? I am taking on several big jobs at one time right now. With having a son with some serious medical problems right now, I cannot really afford to turn down work. But now I am wondering how I will get this all done. I am hoping I have not bitten off more than I can chew.

Website
www.baysidegamers.com
I haven't taken double jobs.

When I was working in hospitality, (earning crap then) I have 90mins in the morning and then same in the afternoon before closing. When my time has came up to leave! I tend to stop and leave, but since the person who I am I finish the job then leave. many times that I worked like 30mins overtime. Once an hour! and my point is that I didn't get paid the working over time

Ramona

Administrator
Staff member
Almost always. The weird thing is that, even if I plan on not doing so, I usually have 'slow' weeks and then 3-4 clients at once. Oh, well, that's what nights are for :D

Yes. You just have to work through the workload and learn your lesson. Once you have completed your assignments, you get a sense of achievements.

Website
www.baysidegamers.com
I even had to deal with things that I do not want to do. It's like you have to do it and you are putting it behind you and leaving it. Then you get stressed as you come to an point that you need to do it now. Then once I get into it it! I find it fun LOL