Stop being broke and turn your life around

Join our friendly community and find out how you can save money, invest better or run a successful business.
Registration is free and takes 1 minute.

Create account

Would you invest?

Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Would or should say has anyone invested into something and made some profit? and for that that hasn't would be doing it in the future.

I always thought about land, invest into an good amount of land just to keep. I mean you can build on it but if you keep the land for an goof amount of years of 10 or more then think about what profit you might get if you able to sell.

I have invested into savings account and made profit with the interest rates. The government pay the interest. My current interest gets paid on a monthly basis at 3.75%, I've made 5 pounds in the last month with my new bank account.

Website
www.baysidegamers.com
I have invested into savings account and made profit with the interest rates. The government pay the interest. My current interest gets paid on a monthly basis at 3.75%, I've made 5 pounds in the last month with my new bank account.
$5 in your last month that not bad to start off with, But there is always an catch at some point and always have to be very careful and always know what you are doing.

That's why some go an deal with bitcoin and earn that way

Ash

I haven't really invested in anything, I guess I just haven't come to that age where I have thought about things like this. I would like to invest in things in the future but things that are a bit more stable. I just can't see myself ever investing large amounts into things like Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because it's just way too risky. I would much rather invest in things like flats or houses where I could rent it out and start making money straight away.