I am a self-taught web designer and webpreneur.
Back in 2002, I didn’t even have a computer. I’d just spend more hours at the radio station I was working at and manage my small web site.
Everything I know today comes from trial and error.
And err I did.
From pricing myself too low to not setting a proper budget, I did it all.
All these mistakes allowed me to grow my small business more, get better clients and also do my share to provide for our family.
I hope you like the article and we’re both looking for your own experiences and tips.
Latest posts by Ramona (see all)
- How to Apply for a Credit Card And Get Approved - October 16, 2016
- How to Get out of Debt: Three Debt Payment Strategies You Should Be Trying - September 29, 2016
- Government Bond Yields on Lowest Level Ever - September 16, 2016
- XTrade Europe Tips On Online Investing - August 29, 2016
- How to Start a Business After College - July 30, 2016