I am a self-taught web designer and webpreneur.
Back in 2002, I didn’t even have a computer. I’d just spend more hours at the radio station I was working at and manage my small web site.
Everything I know today comes from trial and error.
And err I did.
From pricing myself too low to not setting a proper budget, I did it all.
All these mistakes allowed me to grow my small business more, get better clients and also do my share to provide for our family.
I hope you like the article and we’re both looking for your own experiences and tips.
Latest posts by Ramona (see all)
- 5 Ways to Save on Marketing Without Risking Your Revenue - May 23, 2017
- Get Ahead in Your Career by Perfecting Your Presentation Skills - May 23, 2017
- No Budget? No Problem! – You Can Still Build a Great Marketing Strategy - May 17, 2017
- How to Use Swift Transfers to Save Your Business Money - May 9, 2017
- Blog Income Report – March 2017 - April 7, 2017