I am a self-taught web designer and webpreneur.
Back in 2002, I didn’t even have a computer. I’d just spend more hours at the radio station I was working at and manage my small web site.
Everything I know today comes from trial and error.
And err I did.
From pricing myself too low to not setting a proper budget, I did it all.
All these mistakes allowed me to grow my small business more, get better clients and also do my share to provide for our family.
I hope you like the article and we’re both looking for your own experiences and tips.
Latest posts by Ramona (see all)
- Look Out! 6 Retirement Mistakes You Need to Avoid - January 16, 2017
- Great Stock Investments for Freelance Traders - January 13, 2017
- How Credit Repair Organizations Can Assist People Under the Water in 2017? - January 12, 2017
- The Best Personal Finance Articles in 2016 - December 31, 2016
- Real Estate: How to Save for a Down Payment on a House Fast - December 26, 2016