I am a self-taught web designer and webpreneur.
Back in 2002, I didn’t even have a computer. I’d just spend more hours at the radio station I was working at and manage my small web site.
Everything I know today comes from trial and error.
And err I did.
From pricing myself too low to not setting a proper budget, I did it all.
All these mistakes allowed me to grow my small business more, get better clients and also do my share to provide for our family.
I hope you like the article and we’re both looking for your own experiences and tips.
Latest posts by Ramona (see all)
- 15 Good, Better and Best Mortgage Tips From the Experts - March 27, 2017
- Blog Income Report – February 2017 - March 15, 2017
- Reverse Mortgages Explained - March 10, 2017
- How to save when living Paycheck to Paycheck - March 10, 2017
- Maneuvering the Increase in College Tuition - March 2, 2017