Are you looking to guest post?
We allow fellow personal finance bloggers to get exposure for their own NON-COMMERCIAL blog by creating a guest post on Personal Finance Today. Here are few of our main guidelines:
- the article will be EXCLUSIVE to PFtoday (meaning you don’t publish it elsewhere) and ORIGINAL (please don’t submit copied content either). The better your article, the better your exposure.
- we are looking at articles of at least 1,000 words, so don’t be afraid to dig deep into the topic you choose.
- speaking of which – the articles should be personal finance related. You have full freedom to choose your sub-topic: investing, savings, debt, real estate, entrepreneurship etc. You can just look at our personal finance blog and see what’s been published.
- you will get your own account here. Which means EVERYTHING you publish (should you like to publish more articles) will be published under your name and not mine. This allows you to showcase your work easier, if you want to pitch for more guest posting or paid positions on big personal finance websites. Example: here you can see all my posts. If I wanted to quickly link to my work here, it’s all there.
- We allow NO external links except for 2 links to your personal finance blog (one in the article and one in your bio). Again, this opportunity is for non-commercial personal finance bloggers only. If your PF blog is tied to a financial company, please contact us for advertising solutions, we do provide them as well.
- as soon as your post goes live, please be here to reply to comments and also help promote via social media.
- you don’t need to worry about formatting the post or supplying images, I’ll take care of this.
So, if you’d like to pitch a great article idea, let’s do it: